[TriEmbed] TriEmbed blog belongs to us

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Oct 31 17:30:58 CDT 2018

Shane put something on the TriEmbed web site the other day and I just
added something too (an interview on The Amp Hour in which Dave does a
free and easy interview for a change while Chris is on vacation). Folks
should know that we're very liberal about enabling TriEmbed meeting
attendees or nonattendees that we know to have and use blog site
accounts to share things of interest. Just button hole Rob Henry or I at
a meeting if you'd like to help keep the web site content flowing. We
only require an FBI background check slightly better than the one they
recently completed (JUST KIDDING!).

Thanks,
Pete