[TriEmbed] Coffee roaster

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 22:23:16 CDT 2018

Since I can't upload pictures here, you should be able to see some here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qrpDKCUUwSSoPdv_TVqjslM3eq2wf0U_

I think the suggestion is the red wire goes to a heating coil using 110 Volts.  The black wire coming back into the motor (that drives the fan) has been dropped to around 16 Volts.

I need a way to disconnect the heater coil and control it. That's where the solid state relay S216S02 comes in. One side will have 110V, the other receives a signal from the Arduino telling it to turn on and off.

I also need to disconnect the fan motor and drive it using the Arduino. That's where I need an independent 16V applied to the fan motor.

Actually, given I am only dealing with 110V, is there a better solid state relay choice?

I have some of these "IRF510N IRF510 Power MOSFET N-Channel 5.6A 100V" Can I use one for the heater coil and another for the fan motor?

I also have some of these "039N04L MOSFET"

Thanks

Craig