[TriEmbed] Battery tab spot welders

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 20:07:58 CDT 2018

I'm interested in this as well. I bought an unpopulated circuit board from
this site: https://malectrics.eu/ I think mine is a V2 board, based on the
information from the instructable here:
https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Arduino-Battery-Spot-Welder/ I've just
never gotten around to buying the parts and building it.

I think I have 2 old DeWalts that I'd like to upgrade to LiIon and a couple
of other projects as well. I'll kick in some cash if you decide to buy it
if you can weld some up for me!

Glen