[TriEmbed] From the voices of experience Re: biz tools for freelance developers

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Oct 3 09:43:26 CDT 2018

Well, it's five weeks later and my time management has been so poor I
haven't followed through with my report back about tools and techniques.
I haven't touched any of them yet so I guess I was premature to even ask
in August but the list of candidates continues to grow.

I'm writing to say if TriEmbed folks want to sample what life is like on
the non-hobby side of our interest areas, try this:

https://theamphour.com/409-electronics-consultant-impedance-matching/

-Pete
PS Amongst the many things I admire about Chris is his ability
frequently *nail it *with his podcast titles!