[TriEmbed] Reminder: Hack Afternoon, Followup to this month's TriLUG Meeting

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu May 17 12:22:58 CDT 2018

This Saturday 2-4pm event at Splatspace looks fantastic. Have fun!
Pete in Phoenix
-------- Original message --------From: Scott Hall via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> Date: 5/17/18  8:59 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: Triangle Linux Users Group <trilug at trilug.org> Cc: Trianglerobotics <trianglerobotics at yahoogroups.com>, Triangle Embedded Computing Interest Group <triembed at triembed.org>, SplatSpace <durham-makerspace at googlegroups.com> Subject: [TriEmbed] Reminder: Hack Afternoon, Followup to this month's TriLUG Meeting
This is a reminder that we are having a second hack-afternoon to work on projects and followup on this month's TriLUG meeting, Prof. Jasper's Exploring LoRa, IoT & Raspberry Pi.  We will gather again at SplatSpace in Durham.  You can RSVP and get directions here: https://www.meetup.com/splatspace/events/250685313/

This is a minder that there will be other groups and individuals gathered at SplatSpace at the same time, so please act accordingly.

As the Professor mentioned, besides LoRa, there are other RF modules that can be used for wireless communications.  Check out this article:
10 Best RF Modules For Arduino
http://wonderfulengineering.com/10-best-rf-modules-for-arduino/

- sgh