[TriEmbed] Rob Henry taking over triembed.org admin

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed May 16 11:08:14 CDT 2018

The folks at Monday's meeting heard this, but the rest of you didn't:

Rob Henry is taking over the TriEmbed web site and Rob has expertise
that will be quite noticeable over time, especially with our phones.

The site is likely to get so attractive that more of you will find it
irresistible to get accounts and add content. Using Wordpress is quite
easy and you too can share projects, post items of interest, etc. My
heartfelt thanks to Rob for taking this on.