[TriEmbed] Power advice

Kevin McClaning mcckevin at mcclaning.com
Wed May 9 10:11:00 CDT 2018

Hey Craig --

Depending upon your "buy vs build" mentality: They make soldering gun
rope cutting tips:

https://www.amazon.com/Wall-Lenk-LG2000RCT-Cutting-LG2000/dp/B01DVIUV5Q/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1525878396&sr=8-3&keywords=soldering+gun+rope+cutting+tips

A soldering gun is just a step down transformer that delivers lots of
Amps to the wire that makes up the tip. You could buy a soldering gun
and gut it for the parts.

Kevin