[TriEmbed] Fwd: [TriLUG-announce] Meeting: May 10, IoT, Linux and the Raspberry Pi

Warren J Jasper wjasper at ncsu.edu
Fri May 4 07:53:57 CDT 2018

Folks,

Topic:     IoT, Linux and the Raspberry Pi
Presenter: Warren Jasper
When:      Thursday, 10 May 2018 - 6:45pm to 9:00pm
Where:     NCSU College of Textiles, 1020 Main Campus Dr., Room 2207

I'll be giving a talk  and demonstrating the Raspberry Pi as mobile
embedded platform for both teaching and prototyping development along with
wireless options such as LoRa, a new long range low power wireless
technology.  Please feel free to pass this along. Hope you can make it.
(See information below).

Regards,

Warren

Warren J. Jasper, PhD, PE