[TriEmbed] Webex Meeting for tonight

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:02:27 CDT 2018

14.04 is two LTS systems ago considering the next LTS comes out next month.
14.04 end of life it one year from now. In this industry, it's kinda old.
Sometime after 14.04 all the *:i386 libs had to be installed manually. You
didn't get them out of the box. You may need to 'sudo apt-get search 386'
and see what shows up.
I'd love it if somebody could figure out how to get WebX working on Linux.

~Carl

carl.nobile at gmail.com