[TriEmbed] Webex Meeting for tonight

The MacDougals paulmacd at acm.org
Mon Mar 12 14:43:58 CDT 2018

I have set up a WebEx meeting from 6:30 to 9:00.

I think this is all browser based (i.e. no joining anything needed).

We can spend the first 30 minutes getting things working.

>From the browser, I will be able to share my computer screen and show the
presentation.

Audio will be by phone.  When you join the meeting, it should ask you what
phone number

to call you at.  If you are just looking for audio, you can call the toll
free number below

and enter meeting number and password.

---> Paul

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

<https://nvmeet.webex.com/nvmeet/j.php?MTID=m9f95e321e2a6c5ea2801cdc99f53b5e
1> Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number (access code): 627 112 056
Meeting password: KYXP9SrY

Join from a video system or application
Dial  <sip:627112056 at nvmeet.webex.com> 627112056 at nvmeet.webex.com
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
12404540879 USA Toll
1-844-740-1264 USA Toll Free

<https://nvmeet.webex.com/nvmeet/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=64688865
7&tollFree=1> Global call-in numbers  |
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf> Toll-free calling
restrictions

Meeting number (access code): 627 112 056

 <https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412> Can't join the meeting?

If you are a host,
<https://nvmeet.webex.com/nvmeet/j.php?MTID=mba0d0544af2f3d1b3668bd721e30a19
4> go here to view host information.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss
your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

  _____

contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the