[TriEmbed] my kind of vendor

Josh Wyatt dragojdw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:55:12 CST 2018

There are significant issues for lots of amazon customers who do anything
at scale (i.e. dependency on direct connect, etc). Our amazon TAM indicates
it's isolated to about 10 Equinix datacenters in the US, and 2-4 Amazon
DCs. Anecdotally, it's impacting lots of things/companies/etc, including
Bitbucket, Slack, Capital One, etc. I am told remediation is in progress...

Thanks,
Josh