[TriEmbed] (mtg reminder and) Re: Feather M0 and OLED

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Feb 8 14:07:16 CST 2018

I'm sorry the group isn't large enough or engaged or whatever to help
with the Teensy 3.5 sleep question. I have an "OSH Park Teensy 3.2" but
haven't had a chance to touch it. EEVblog forum and electronic stack
exchange would be my next stop in your shoes.

Hope to see everybody Monday. If there was a meeting notice it would
include the fact that I'm going to do a 15 minute slide thing to reduce
various mysteries about AVR flash memory. We can wire up a flash bang to
a timer that I can only disable by getting the hell away from the podium
at the 15 minute mark so there's plenty of yack and free form sharing time.

-Pete