[TriEmbed] biz tools for freelance developers

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Thu Aug 23 13:36:13 CDT 2018

Guys and Gals,
     I find myself realizing if I don't line up and start using some
simple tools real soon my accountant is going to tell me to go jump in a
lake this winter.

     What do you use to track your time, generate and manage estimates,
contracts, invoices, capture expense records, track work time attributed
to specific projects, travel mileage, etc? Whatever you send me I'll
compile into a page off the "RESOURCES" web site menu if the guru
managing the TriEmbed site doesn't insist on doing it.
    Notice "reply" will just to go me: this list doesn't follow the
relatively recent "reply becomes replay-all" trend. If you do that I
promise to feed back, while with "reply all" or "reply to list" I'll
consider myself off the hook as far as specific attribution in a summary
back to the list (which I'll do independent of the above resources thing).

Best Regards,
Pete ("back in the harness") Soper