[TriEmbed] Core Memory shield for Arduino

Tadd Torborg tadd at mac.com
Sun Apr 29 12:29:50 CDT 2018

Oh my.  This is amazing.  I want one.   I remember seeing 256bit core-memory cards back in “the day”.

A couple of decades ago a buddy of mine showed me that he had several pickle jars filled with tiny ferrite beads.  These were surplus COREs!  He told me that he always wanted to own a million of something and there it was.  He owned several million ferrite beads and you could look at them.  Counting not recommended.

Tadd / KA2DEW
tadd at mac.com
Raleigh NC  FM05pv

“Packet networking over ham radio": http://tarpn.net/t/packet_radio_networking.html <http://tarpn.net/t/packet_radio_networking.html>