[TriEmbed] Considering USB O-Scope - looking for advice

Charles J. Lord, PE c.j.lord at ieee.org
Tue Apr 24 14:53:13 CDT 2018

For pure analog scoping I concur with the AD2. For my fieldwork, I use the
Saleae logic 8 which is a combination logic analyzer and analog input in a
compact form. Doesn't have the pretty UI of a pure scope but gives me two
tools in one.

Charles

Charles J. Lord, PE
President, Blue Ridge Advanced Design and Automation
Chair, IEEE Western NC Section
Chair, IEEE NC Council
Chair, IEEE SoutheastCon 2017
c.j.lord at ieee.org