[TriEmbed] ***SPAM*** Re: need some specific help tonight

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Mon Oct 9 13:55:39 CDT 2017

There's a good chance I won't be able to make it tonight, but if you cant figure out a solution, ill be happy to help offline, I'm somewhat of a git whiz.
Git excells at decentralization,  why even bother with giving a 3rd party acess, just push the whole repo to a 2nd remote on say, a private bit bucket repo? You can then take whatever they push to bitbucket, and pull that locally, and then push to your personal domain as needed.
Depending on your needs, that might be simpler.