[TriEmbed] Any suggestions for AVR/ARM development environment and tools

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Mon Nov 6 07:39:31 CST 2017

I second this.
A few years ago, I did a triembed talk on Atmel Studio. It really is nice and easy to get setup. If you use it with Atmels programmers like the Atmel ice, its dirt simple to be off and programming and *debugging* code with close to 0 effort. Even with homemade or 3rd party programmers it not that hard to get going (note, I've only ever seen debugging working with atmels programmers for avr chips)