[TriEmbed] Lithium ion batteries.

Glen Smith mrglenasmith at gmail.com
Wed May 10 08:31:46 CDT 2017

If this is something that people are interested in, I can put it together.
I don't think it will be much more than 15 minutes though. Most of it is
realizing that these batteries are different from the ones we are all used
to and they have the ability to bite back if mishandled.

Glen

PS, my analyzing charger has finally finished testing and charging the
cells I got on Monday (not that I had any doubts about them). Spec claims
that they are 3350mAH and all tested above 3200, well within 5% - I'm very
happy. Thanks Kevin.