[TriEmbed] [TAR] [TAR Meeting Monday Apr 3rd, 7 pm]

Mahesh Balasubramaniam maheshba at ymail.com
Mon Mar 27 23:56:50 CDT 2017

Friends,
We are having a meeting on Apr 03, 2017 at 7 pm (6:20 pm for pizza) in 1005 Engineering Building 1.  The subject will be “UNMANNED VEHICLE SYSTEMS - NC STATE AERIAL ROBOTICS CLUB”.  Please refer to the registration link below for more details. registration link :https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/m/44729

Requesting all of your co-ordination to mindfully welcome, appreciate and get inspired by the casual session from Josh Glazer and the other members from Aerial Robotics Club at NC state.
We will also introduce a few additional responsible volunteers for the IEEE positions of our specific IEEE RA24 chapter, who will also shoulder the RA24 initiatives from now and take it to the next level for our country and community.
Thank you. Mahesh BalasubramaniamIEEE ECNS RA24 Chairmbalasu at ncsu.edu919-649-6902