[TriEmbed] Fwd: potential sponsorship

Mahesh Balasubramaniam maheshba2005 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 20:57:18 CST 2017

Just fyi, the team is still looking.  Its a good opportunity for a couple
of local corporate sponsors.

On Friday, February 24, 2017 10:01 PM, Mahesh Balasubramaniam <
maheshba at ymail.com> wrote:

Friends,

This forwarded email is just fyi.  Dr. Wong's kid has won regional and
state Lego based robotic competition and trying to get sponsorship for
"World" level competition at Texas to be held in April.  It appears IEEE
directly cannot help for individual cause.

If you know any of your corporate firm that would like to sponsor for this
team, please contact Dr. Wong directly.  Per the link below, they are just
short of their goal.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Mahesh Balasubramaniam