[TriEmbed] JOB: Sensus Metering - Firmware Lead, and Embedded Linux roles

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Fri Jul 7 14:40:24 CDT 2017

Hi,
I'm a member of triembed and trilug, and my group at Sensus Metering
is looking for some more engineers to join our team. We build RF
networks for reading water, gas, and electric meters. I work on the
embedded Linux system that sits at the bottom of transmission towers
handling the RF packets. These are local triangle jobs. If you use the
links below to apply, and you get the job, I get a referral bonus :-)

Lead Embedded Firmware Engineer: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3Eq2MiwF

Senior Embedded Linux Engineer: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3bq2Miwc

Bill