[TriEmbed] Pinewood derby help

The MacDougals paulmacd at acm.org
Wed Jan 11 08:48:19 CST 2017

Techshop had an “unlimited” pinewood derby race back in 2012 (or was it 2011).

I came in second with a spring loaded assist that pushed the car out of the starting gate.  I had a micro

switch on the front of the car that ran a motor to dis-engage a latch that released the spring.

I will try to dig up some pictures and video.

The rocket powered entry failed to ignite, as I recall.

The winner was a 1.5” steel ball bearing J

---> Paul

---