[TriEmbed] reflow hazard: parts "float"

Brian triembed at undecidedgames.net
Tue Jan 10 12:51:29 CST 2017

Pete,

It looks like you have roughly-square brass contacts placed on round
pads (judging by the visible edge of the pads).

Make your brass contacts the same shape as your pads, or vice-versa.
Make the pads slightly larger than the contacts. Then surface tension
will be on your side and you shouldn't see any migration during reflow.

-B