[TriEmbed] Pinewood derby help

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 11:53:53 CST 2017

>Still go down hill, but now you have a motor and not just gravity as a force.

Correct.

If I can make it work I also want to be able to ssh into the CHIP when at the race track so I can make tuning adjustments.

Race day is 27 Jan.

It's going to be a power-to-weight and traction problem.  I hadn't considered the motor actually slowing the car down though.

If there is interest I could do a TriEmbed presentation on "How I made a block of wood into a Race car with the help of TriEmbed".

My Son's car is going to have LED headlights and tail lights.  That is run from a CR1616 battery I already had.  Will be run in a parallel circuit with resistors.  Already have that working on a breadboard.  Fitting 5mm LED's into a block of wood and hiding wires is interesting.  I sacrificed a cat6 cable for it's wiring.

Got a note today that my digikey order has been shipped.

Thanks

Craig