[TriEmbed] Pinewood derby help

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 21:18:55 CST 2017

On 01/09/2017 08:46 PM, Craig Cook wrote:
> Just changed my order to add some TIP120's.
>
> The current motor has a .1 uF cap soldered to both terminals.
>
> I'll make the changes you suggested.

Hey Craig, I ordered 100 TIP120's a while back for a project where I needed 48
of them (it was cheaper to get the whole 100).  I'm not that often at the
TriEmbed meetings at NCState, but if you stop by Splat*Space sometime I'm there
a lot.  I still have a bunch of TIP120's I was getting to folks for 25ȼ each.

And now you know what the 0.1 ųF cap is for.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA