[TriEmbed] Join TriLUG tonight 7pm! Hackable Drone giveaway and 3 Rockstar Speakers topic UAVs/Drones

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:19:32 CST 2017

Hey just quick reminder. A hackable drone will be given away tonight at the
TriLUG meeting and we have 3 rockstar speakers lined up.

There are some big things happening in NC in the UAV space right now. Make
sure you attend so you will know exactly how to be involved with the
development and local integration of this rapidly emerging technology.

You probably know one of our speakers from the news media. Kyle Snyder is
one of the most influential leaders in the UAV space in North Carolina
today.

http://www.wral.com/first-drone-approved-for-nc-skies-takes-flight-in-raleigh/14404973/

Join us tonight 7pm at the RTP Frontier and bring your friends for free
pizza, drinks, socializing, and giveaways!

Full details for tonight's meeting:
http://trilug.org/2017-02-06/Hackable-Drones-Drone-Laws-and-UAS-Ecosystem-Development-in-North-Carolina

Jeremy Davis
TriLUG PR