[TriEmbed] Circuit Building: Stop Using Antiquated Parts

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 09:22:06 CST 2017

A TIP of the hat and that is thatI'll use my TIP's cuz that's what I got A FET is phat but my TIP is for TATI'll use it I will and without any frillI'll use today, I'll use it tomorrowI'll use it for fun and without any sorrowI'll give them away, I'll share them in kindIn this TIP, some power you'll findI cannot comply, I will let them fryWith this TIP, I will use till I dieUse themShare themTry themFry themBut whatever you doNever give in!!!!

Ok, maybe a bit to much Suess when I was a kid.
It's Friday why not.
Seriously though who cares what you use, in the end it's yours, you have to own it.
Use Vacuum tubes from the 50's, you will get a huge audience.
John  Vaughters