[TriEmbed] test msg

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Dec 11 08:43:33 CST 2017

On 12/11/2017 09:19 AM, Brian via TriEmbed wrote:
> How about I reply to your reply?  Bwa ha ha!
>
> Anyway, TriLUG uses a personalized link to the mailman settings page,
> rather than a specific "unsubscribe" action link.  Perhaps that is a
> happy medium?

Actually they use a "mailto" and that's just what I'm testing now using
a temporary test list. I can mimic a forwarder address just like they
seem to be using and that should work fine. I just thought I could cheap
out last night by blindly copying a how-to (that created a fouled up
hyperlink as well as giving us an extra password reminder!). Got to
avoid the "blindly" part of these how-tos.

What's really frustrating is that the automagic unsubscribe *does* work,
it just takes two steps after clicking on our current info link. But the
web pages (that I cannot customize) are just a bit too busy and confusing.

-Pete