[TriEmbed] test msg (unsubscribe link test)

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun Dec 10 18:41:11 CST 2017

If this works we'll notice an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each
non-digest message that's "personalized". If you don't see another
message about this, assume my tests of it worked and it can be used for
"one click unsubscribe".  But don't forget there is a "daily digest"
mode and you can completely turn off message delivery and then turn it
back on to suit your needs with the "nomail" checkbox if you follow the
"info" link and use the password you get as a reminder each month.

Thanks to Paul Schrum for motivating me to find the how-to for
implementing this.