[TriEmbed] [TAR] PiTunnel

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 15:03:13 CST 2017

 I am personally not fond of middlemen.
Here is what you do and it is extremely secure:
1. Learn about DDNS and implement it, now you have a domain.2. Open ssh port 22 and learn how to set up keys and only authenticate on keys3. Learn how to port forward with ssh and now you have access to any port on your Pi or any computer for that matter
John Vaughters

    On Thursday, December 7, 2017, 3:18:04 PM EST, Carl Nobile via TriEmbed <triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

 Ken,
>From reading their docs it seems you would be setting up a VPN between your RPI and their site. As long as the credentials were not being sent in the clear or they weren't using, what is called a developer key, they should be fairly safe. I would expect an OAuth2 token is used, but haven't dived into their docs too far yet.