[TriEmbed] advice about selling reels of passive SMDs

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Aug 28 19:51:32 CDT 2017

Thanks for the feedback.

Turns out there are roughly 300 reels of parts involved, or maybe 1-1.5
million total.  These reels are surplus to our needs. Kevin graciously
volunteered to try the approach Craig mentioned, attempting to sell the
reels on EBay. We'll see how it goes.

Brian asked about my remark that these reels would only be useful for
the most unlikely projects. I meant unlikely for SplatSpace, not "us".

-Pete