[TriEmbed] RARSfest prep notes

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Apr 11 22:12:07 CDT 2017

Folks,
   The RARSfest organizers notified Scott that a dealer left out and
made a special ring of eight tables available, which they offered to us.
Scott accepted the offer this afternoon. There is more flexibility with
arranging these tables as long as they don't block traffic and they will
naturally set us off as "special". They will be toward the front (i.e.
toward the main doors, the stage, etc), adjacent to the dealer area.
   I'm going to get the table covers and gaffer's tape from Scott
tomorrow and get the tables and the electrical setup in place Friday
afternoon. I'll bring a few sheets too for folks to cover their stuff up
before the start. My goal is to have stuff set up around 4-5pm. They
open at 3pm and allow setup until 10pm. Free BBQ dinner and celebration
at 7pm.
   It is important to shift needed chairs to the tables Friday evening,
as they are often unobtainium by the Saturday morning.
   The tables should be in Scott's name and/or mine  (my callsign is AD4L).
   Saturday morning they open at 6:30 and allow cars in to deliver, but
all vehicles have to be out of the building by 7:30am. The 'Fest starts
at 8am.

Pete