[TriEmbed] IdeaRaleigh

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Thu Apr 6 09:00:47 CDT 2017

City of Raleigh is sponsoring a competition for ideas "that challenges
applicants to come up with ideas for innovative projects or solutions
that will make Raleigh a better place".

http://idea.raleighnc.gov

Do you have an embedded idea you think might be civic-minded? There's a
$2000 budget and $500 prize to the winner.

I've submitted my own idea for a solar-powered UV awareness
installation. Imagine an e-ink display mounted in a sunny location near
a playground or park which tells you the UV index and time-to-burn with
and without sunscreen for a few of the common skin types. Maybe they can
stick a free sunscreen dispenser on the same pole if they want.

Alex

--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.