[TriEmbed] IEEE event PCBs Re: Need simple 1A controlled current power supply

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Sep 26 15:35:47 CDT 2016

On 09/26/2016 08:29 AM, Rodney Radford via TriEmbed wrote:

> On another issue - I watched a couple Eagle videos this weekend and
> was able to complete the schematic capture for the board and even
> routed a PCB. The routes were done with the auto-router and they were
> ugly, but functional. Not sure if I will just route it myself, or
> route some and let the autorouter finish, etc, but I need to
> investigate the design rules for the fab house first to verify I have
> spacings, hole sizes, trace widths, etc are correct before I dump too
> much more time into it.

A while back I offered to do the boards for you (and you were going to
send the specs for that simple one with the pattern of large pads for
the "robot probe". I'm eager to use that one to exercise one of the low
cost sources as it's size may make it a complete waste of money and
capabilities for OSH Park).

I'm still up for that, or if somebody else will do one or many of the
designs for you, that's fine. What I'm not in the position to do is
"drive" the kind of group learning/building effort I babbled about a few
times in the past few weeks.