[TriEmbed] Need simple 1A controlled current power supply

Rodney Radford ncgadgetry at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:13:55 CDT 2016

It would be great to find a board like this that had the on/off control
pulled out so it can be controlled by the Arduino pin to turn on/off the
magnet coil.

That is the other part of the solution - not just 1A, but 1A I can pulse to
a specific pattern.

I know that part supports it, but all the boards appear to not support that
feature. It is possible to cut the lead to the part and pull out that one
pin, but I need something I can pass along to the students to build and I
like simplicity.

Have you seen any that have digital enable control, or an easy way to get
that? The price point for these boards is definitely in the range of what I
wanted to spend.

Thanx,
Rodney