[TriEmbed] Need simple 1A controlled current power supply

Robert Gasiorowski rgresume at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:04:34 CDT 2016

Here are couple of links for you. I use those for many things, it's cheaper
than building your own. Ping me if you need one right aw

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5pcs-Re-DC-DC-3A-Buck-Converter-
Adjustable-Step-Down-Power-Supply-Module-LM2596S-/221991448900?hash=
item33afb8b144:g:d5YAAOSwX~dWktJo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-DC-3A-Buck-Converter-Adjustable-
Step-Down-Power-Supply-Module-LM2596S-/272254241762?var=&
hash=item3f639e0be2:m:mQbDIu3F52Dp9nEA1AhO84A