[TriEmbed] TI store

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Sep 21 16:43:45 CDT 2016

The "TI Store" has a couple items I'm interested in, but it's a pain to
have FedEx hike up my driveway for quantity one. If you'd like something
from their vast array of offerings (joke) and will be at the next
meeting I can bring it. Include your phone number in case TI changes
there mind about stock. The $7 for FedEx will split N ways.

The two items I'm getting are a 6x6 set of breakout boards
<https://store.ti.com/DIP-ADAPTER-EVM-DIP-Adapter-Evaluation-Module-P4253.aspx>
for popular small SMDs and an analog reference
<https://store.ti.com/ANALOGPRGBOOK.aspx> booklet.

I'll pull the trigger on this on Sunday.