[TriEmbed] [Splat Space] Re: Anyone need some darlington transistors ?

Scott Hall scottghall1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:00:03 CDT 2016

My original email has a link to the datasheet:

https://www.arrow.com/en/products/tip120/stmicroelectronics?wm_g_phyloc=1023285&wm_g_intloc=&gclid=CP_hkIbJlM8CFQooaQod7A0E4g&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=tip120&utm_campaign=us+-+sku+-+stmicroelectronics+-+dynamic+inventory#partsDetailsDatasheet

and how to calculate the surrounding resisters. I ordered 100 of them and
am going to use only about 50 or 60 to drive LED decoration lights for
Halloween & Christmas.  I'll have the other 40 or so available for folks to
buy from me at my cost when they come in.

- sgh

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:40 PM, Carl Frega <evilroot at gmail.com> wrote:

> Standard TIP120 (Not B, G, etc) in TO-220?  I'd definitely grab some, I go
> through those like crazy.

Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
scottghall1 at gmail.com