[TriEmbed] hacking amazon dash v2

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Sep 14 17:01:24 CDT 2016

If you read the teardown linked to from the "cheat sheet" page
<http://triembed.org/blog/?page_id=1653> on our site you'll see Atmel
doesn't even use conventional packages but some kind of gunk over a
mostly raw die. The teardown description suggests this version is
literally a black box and may stay that way for a long time. Now you
know why I offered to trade folks my V2 buttons for "old, obsolete" V1
buttons. :-)

-Pete