[TriEmbed] Fwd: [Splat Space] for ESP8266 fans - ESP32 just released, includes wifi + bluetooth !!!

Phillip Rhodes motley.crue.fan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:51:58 CDT 2016

Sounds good to me.  Since we don't know each other MIke (at least I don't
think so) I'll understand if you want payment up front. If you do, just let
me know how to get it to you.  I haven't really been attending the
Tri-Embed meetings since the one at SplatSpace ended, but I'm sure we can
work something out.

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM