[TriEmbed] Fwd: [Splat Space] for ESP8266 fans - ESP32 just released, includes wifi + bluetooth !!!

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Sep 7 18:22:53 CDT 2016

Expressif has not been sitting around letting moss grow. Note they don't
have FCC certification in hand yet (according to Seeed, but I haven't
searched the database). But the linked-to PDF describes many exciting
specs. Apart from much more memory, higher speed, more I/O (two eight
bit DACs!) for under $7 in 10s, the thing runs FreeRTOS and LWIP with
support for OTA updates and they intend to open source it when "it's
fully optimized".

-Pete