[TriEmbed] In Need of Job Advice

Jon Wolfe jonjwolfe at anibit.com
Fri Oct 21 18:08:15 CDT 2016

First,  this isn't  a private communication,  so just make sure you be careful of what you write.
Second, if you haven't been paid since august, and they are giving you the run around, trust me, it's intentional, or severe dysfunction , and I'd look at an exit strategy asap.
As far as getting paid for what youve done so far, a lot of that depends on the specifics of your agreement.