[TriEmbed] Tonight 13 Oct TriLUG - Professional Audio-Video Production on Linux

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:29:27 CDT 2016

You are cordially invited to join us at the TriLUG meeting this evening.

We have an awesome speaker and topic lined up. We also will have some
interesting new 3d printed TriTux Linux penguins to give away :-)

RTP Frontier 7-9pm for free pizza, drinks, socializing, and a presentation
on the topic of Professional Audio-Video Production on Linux.

This is an excellent topic that is frequently discussed on the main list
and we are very happy to announce we found a subject matter expert to share
his knowledge. Bring your questions and plan to participate in discussion
to help make the experience comprehensive for everyone.

The new RTP Frontier location provides an excellent location for everyone
to socialize in a comfortable atmosphere. Thanks to our venue sponsor Oak
City Tech!

For those who attend there is always a chance to receive a highly sought
after TriTux collector's item. Our August meeting we gave away several to
include a glow in the dark TriTux presented to Barry Peddycord as a token
of our appreciation for presenting on the topic of Installing Linux and
Configuring Networking on White Box Switches.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142314623@N07/29997924301/

TriTux penguins are printed by Brian at https://www.3dhubs.com/raleigh
/hubs/brian
Be sure to consider Brians 3d printing services if you need something 3d
printed!

There will be free beer served from 430pm to 630pm at the same location.
For many this may seem too good to be true. We do not anticipate any
problems, however, if there are any concerns please let us know at
steering at trilug.org
http://www.rtp.org/event/rtp-happy-hour-10-13-16/

For directions and meeting details:
http://trilug.org/2016-10-13/Linux-AV-Production

We will see you there! The more the merrier so bring friends, especially if
they have interest in audio video editing with free software.

Jeremy Davis
TriLUG PR

--
Jeremy Davis