[TriEmbed] Monday October 10th, 7pm @ NCSU Triangle Embedded Interest Group (TriEmbed) meeting

Carl Nobile carl.nobile at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 22:37:09 CDT 2016

Thanks to everybody that showed up tonight and listened to my presentation
on my "Project Based Parts Management Service". I'm sorry for
my rambling on, I'm not the greatest speaker.

People had a lot of great ideas of many things I'd never given much thought
to.

If you have additional ideas or just want to ask a question you can create
an issue at https://github.com/cnobile2012/inventory/issues

There are many tags that you can use for these issues, just choose the one
that best describes your comments.

Thanks,
Carl

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 5:40 PM, Pete Soper via TriEmbed <
triembed at triembed.org> wrote:

> According to their web site they're open for business and back to normal.
>
> -Pete
>

> On 10/10/2016 05:03 PM, Glen Smith wrote:
>
> Is tonight's meeting still on? I don't know if NC State closed like the
> public schools did.
>
> On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 8:32 AM Pete Soper via TriEmbed <

Carl J. Nobile (Software Engineer)
carl.nobile at gmail.com