[TriEmbed] Waterproof connectors

Grawburg grawburg at myglnc.com
Mon Nov 28 14:30:41 CST 2016

Looking at Digikey, etc and there are literally zillions of connectors to choose from. So maybe you all can help narrow it down for me.

Making some extensions that will connect to water proof Dallas one-wire temperature units from Adafruit (three wires in the cable). I will use some Cat5e or Cat6 ethernet cable that I have plenty of to connect to the Adafruit cables. So I need a male & female combo package that will be water-tight. Wire won't be submerged just in the elements.

Thanks,
Brian Grawburg

--
[This was sent from a PC running Debian 7, 64-bit Linux. No Microsoft products were used.]