[TriEmbed] OSH Stencil notes

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Nov 9 14:55:32 CST 2016

I made some notes while listening to an interview of the guy behind OSH
Stencils:

http://triembed.org/blog/?p=1895 <http://triembed.org/blog/?p=1895>

By the way, I'm not in the position to publish this at the moment, but
several weeks back I worked out the steps necessary to "combine" Eagle
designs so one board file can be uploaded to OSH Stencils for a
single metal stencil that can be used for the multiple designs. By
having a set of fiduciary marks for each board (and adding a few lines
to the stencil with a permanent marker) it is straight forward to
minimize cost. (What the hell am I babbling about here? The minimum
border size of the metal stencils make them *expensive* for
small designs.) This can no doubt be done with alternative tools like
gerbmerge.