[TriEmbed] Looking for advice on IoT/M2M data plans

Mike Lisanke mikelisanke at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:41:09 CDT 2016

Bill,

Yes, I got that... and it look's great, but; wondering what device or
shield you use the SIM with. Particle.io Electron has there own SIM... was
wondering if there's a number of devices which don't have their own
provider... Electron users sign with Particle for $2.99/month @1MB and
$1/each added MB. Thanks for any info on what you use these SIM with.

--
Best regards,  Mike