[TriEmbed] TriEmbed Digest, Vol 36, Issue 20

Alex Davis alexd at matrixwide.com
Wed May 25 14:13:39 CDT 2016

> > > I have some experience with this - using the Adafruit FONA GPRS (2G)
> > > modem. I will soon start playing with 3G so this might change then.

Chip,

have you seen these on Seeed:

A complete SIM800 GPRS ARM M0+ MBED solar-charge kit in a glass jar:
http://www.seeedstudio.com/item_detail.html?p_id=1658

That solar panel looks a bit small to me at only 0.5 watt but maybe
that's fine if you keep things in sleep state most of the time.

Alex
--
"The theater of noise is proof of our potential."

You won't find me on Facebook.