[TriEmbed] Fwd: [TAR] IEEE Automation: Meeting tomorrow - PID control

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Sun May 1 10:47:56 CDT 2016

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[TAR] IEEE Automation: Meeting tomorrow - PID control
Date: 	Sun, 1 May 2016 11:13:12 -0400
From: 	Charles West

Hello,

Apologies for the late notice.  The subject of tomorrow's meeting will
be PID control.  We will be hearing from Alberto Castelo of NCSU
Advanced Diagnosis, Automation, and Control Laboratory about building
PID systems (and perhaps some more advance methods of control).

Meeting Details:
https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/m/38186

In other news, OpenAI has released a set of games for benchmarking
reinforcement learning agents (very similar to the concept we discussed
at the last meeting):
https://openai.com/blog/openai-gym-beta/

Thanks,
Charlie West

P.S.
Please register so we can justify buying the pizza.
__._,_.___
Posted by: Charles West <crwest at ncsu.edu>
	• 	Reply to sender
<mailto:crwest at ncsu.edu?subject=Re%3A%20IEEE%20Automation%3A%20Meeting%20tomorrow%20-%20PID%20control>
	• 	Reply to group
<mailto:trianglerobotics at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20IEEE%20Automation%3A%20Meeting%20tomorrow%20-%20PID%20control>
	• 	Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/trianglerobotics/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbDM0azRkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM3NTYxODEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM3MDc4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ2MjExNTU5NA-->
	• 	Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/trianglerobotics/conversations/topics/5260;_ylc=X3oDMTM0bTF2YjNuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM3NTYxODEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTM3MDc4BG1zZ0lkAzUyNjAEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNDYyMTE1NTk0BHRwY0lkAzUyNjA->
(1)

• Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html>
• Unsubscribe
<mailto:trianglerobotics-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe> •