[TriEmbed] Protection from Dual 12V inputs

pete@soper.us pete at soper.us
Wed Mar 16 14:01:46 CDT 2016

----- Reply message -----
From: "Shane Trent" <shanedtrent at gmail.com>
To: "Robert Gasiorowski" <rgresume at gmail.com>, "Pete Soper" <pete at soper.us>
Cc: "triembed at triembed.org" <triembed at triembed.org>
Subject: [TriEmbed] Protection from Dual 12V inputs
Date: Wed, Mar 16, 2016 2:20 PM

An email from Brian just pointed out that my circuit does not disable both outputs if a second output pin is turned on (it only locks out the second output). Below is Roberts's circuit (with inverter wired NAND gates to match the input phase) that does correctly turn off the outputs if a second output is enabled. Simulated at http://logic.ly/demo/

Shane